[Python-Dev] scp with SourceForge

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:59:49 +0100

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 02:52:40PM -0500, Tim Peters wrote:

> So there you go:  scp files to the shell server from external hosts to the
> shell server whilst logged in to the shell server <wink>.

> Is scp working for *anyone*???

Not for me, anyway. And I'm not just saying that to avoid scp-duty :) And
I'm using the same ssh version, which works fine on all other machines. It
probably has to do with the funky setup Sourceforge uses. (Try looking at
'df' and 'cat /proc/mounts', and comparing the two -- you'll see what I mean
:) That also means I'm not tempted to try and reproduce it, obviously :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>