[Python-Dev] Re: [Patches] [Patch #102813] _cursesmodule: Add panel support

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:36:15 -0500 (EST)

Fredrik Lundh writes:
 > if that's what you want, maybe you could start by
 > putting the INLINE stuff back again? <halfwink>

  I could not see the value in the inline stuff that configure was
setting up, and still don't.

 > (if C/C++ compatibility is a problem, put it inside a
 > cplusplus ifdef, and mark it as "for internal use only.
 > don't use inline on public interfaces")

  We should be able to come up with something reasonable, but I don't
have time right now, and my head isn't currently wrapped around C
compilers.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>