[Python-Dev] patch handling (was: Python 1.6 timing)

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:42:57 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Moshe Zadka wrote:
> OK, I want to know one thing: is everyone comfortable with my suggestion
> of a seperate list, with a reply-to: python-dev? Barry said he'd be

I don't advocate the reply-to (see my other email).

> willing to hack it in, and everyone who talked seemed like this idea is
> similar to what they have in mind. The sooner a consensus is reached, the
> less patches Guido will have to deal with.

It won't reduce his load unless we have actual volunteers that will truly
do some handling of the patches.

I'm assuming the current volunteer list is:

  - Guido (he volunteers whether he wants to or not :-)
  - Moshe (??)
  - Greg in April

Others?

Cheers,