[Python-Dev] python-patches, anyone?

Daniel Berlin dan@cgsoftware.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:37:25 -0800 (PST)

Well, i sent barry a first run at a patchhunter yesterday (where first run
is defined as "worked on every patch encapsulated in a mail message on
guido's page, but wasn't commented") that, when given a message, will tell
you if it has a patch, and if it does, if that patch is missing a
disclaimer.
Handles MIME (IE multipart messages, mime encodings, etc), uuencode,
gzipped, and all variants thereof.

So, hopefully, we will see something soon.
--Dan