[Python-Dev] doc patch handling

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:09:09 -0500 (EST)

Greg Stein writes:
 > Take over? No.  Assist with doc patches? Sure.  I see them as similar to
 > any other patch. If they arrived at patches@, then I'd process them just
 > like code patches.

  Actually, I wonder how many people would want to be seriously
involved in the documentation work.  If others besides myself & fellow
CNRI staff could make check-ins, how many of us would be interested
over the long haul?

 > Tomorrow. I released two of my apps last Friday (mod_dav and ViewCVS;
 > deferring an edna release for now), and the doc that I need to write is
 > the next project on my plate. I'd normally say that you'd get some doc
 > tonite, but it's Valentine's Day.  *wink wink nudge nudge*

  Yeah, I even remembered before the last minute this year.  ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>