[Python-Dev] Re: RFC: malloc cleanup

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:42:15 -0500 (EST)

Vladimir,
  Frankly, I think this is a good idea and should be implemented for
1.6, especially the conversion of the extension modules that ship with
Python (Modules/*.c).  Having solid examples of "the right way" is
very important in making the right way accepted and *used*.
  I'd also like to see the various interfaces documented.  Since you
seem to be the expert on this, I'm asking you to work up the needed
content for the Python/C API document!  (You should have been
expecting this! ;)
  If you can mail me the text to use, I'd really appreciate it!  I can
handle the LaTeX-ification if you'd rather not.
  I'm planning to release the final 1.5.2 documentation in a few
weeks.... ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>