[Python-Dev] test coverage summaries - now updated nightly

Sat, 1 Jul 2000 16:27:37 -0500 (CDT)

    >> I've spent amount as much time on generating automated statement and
    >> branch coverage as I can afford for the next few days.  At this point
    >> I think I have it generating a reasonable facsimile of useful output.

    Paul> I may have missed email about this during my email troubles
    Paul> yesterday, but why aren't we doing coverage testing of Python code
    Paul> too? Or am I missing that link?

Perhap you did miss it.  That's next on my list.  I have a trace module that
will do line counting, but I haven't worked on this thing long enough to get
to it.

If anyone's game, take a look at

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/trace.py

Shouldn't take an awful lot of effort.  I just haven't got the time today.

--
Skip Montanaro, skip@mojam.com, http://www.mojam.com/, http://www.musi-cal.com/
On Phil Jackson's ability to manage multiple Lakers superstars, Shaquille