[Python-Dev] where did httplib.HTTPS go?

David Ascher DavidA@ActiveState.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:40:15 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

>     >> I'll do a separate commit that just changes white space (and
>     >> possibly reflow some comments).
>
>     TP> Bingo!
>
>     TP> life-is-so-much-easier-when-you-don't-think-too-much<wink>-ly
>     TP> y'rs - tim
>
> Oh, and while you're at it, please untabify the file.  I don't know if
> your module has tabs in it, but if so please convert all tabs to
> spaces.

IMO, with the right python-mode settings, all of us using emacs should
never have to have this discussion!

(going to have to do something about that in Komodo ! =).

--david