[Python-Dev] Fix to allow os.popen to work from pythonw.exe

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:29:06 -0400

[/F]
> +1 from me.
>
> unless mark|bill|trent|.+ objects, I'll check it in later.
>
> cheers /F
>
> PS. I've uploaded it to the SF patch manager:
> http://sourceforge.net/patch/index.php?patch_id=100764&group_id=5470

Where I assigned it to you, but didn't accept it for sytle reasons:

    Assigned to effbot.  I would have changed the status to
    accepted, except the coding style is one Guido won't accept:
    uses C++ comments in places, "if" braces in the wrong places,
    "extra" whitespace at each end of arglists, "if(" instead of
    "if (".

I expect that arguing about style is futile.

not-to-mention-a-waste-of-time<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim