[Python-Dev] Out of loop...

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:47:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thomas Wouters writes:
 > Damn, this scares me. Even at my real-life job we don't warn eachother when
 > we're out of the loop for a day or so. We've had a colleague go on a
 > vacation, and not be missed for like a week before anyone started wondering
 > where he was ;-) And here is Fred apologizing for spending a day with his
 > family. Is it too late for me to opt out ?!?

  You have to realize -- right now, email is the *primary*
communications mechanism for PythonLabs, both internally and with the
community.  If we don't know that someone is away from their mail, we
expect rapid response.  Given my past week, there've been very few
hours I've been away from my mail.  ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>