[Python-Dev] Out of loop...

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:15:21 +0300 (IDT)

On Sun, 9 Jul 2000, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 03:21:41PM -0400, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>
> >   Ok, it's been a busy week, and my wife & kids are just about back.
> > I'll be largely out of touch here for about 24 hours.  It's time to
> > play with the kids!
>
> Damn, this scares me. Even at my real-life job we don't warn eachother when
> we're out of the loop for a day or so. We've had a colleague go on a
> vacation, and not be missed for like a week before anyone started wondering
> where he was ;-) And here is Fred apologizing for spending a day with his
> family. Is it too late for me to opt out ?!?

Fred does it only out of courtesy. The PSU keeps track of all Python-Dev
members, in case on of them is needed. If you need to find some Python-Dev
member, just contact your local PSU representative.

if-you-don't-know-who-he-is-you-got-a-*big*-problem-ly y'rs, Z.
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
There is no GOD but Python, and HTTP is its prophet.