[Python-Dev] Sourceforge Interface Concerns

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:34:41 +0200

fred drake:

>   I've heard you say this before, but I've never had any problems with
> cvsweb.  The display seems fine and I've never missed a feature.  If
> you're being serious and not just plugging your own code, you need to
> be specific about the problems, and how ViewCVS is better.

it works with MSIE5, for a start.

and it's written by greg, in python.  that's all I need to know ;-)

the IE problem could be a configuration problem, of course. unless
tim beats me to it, I'll submit a support request some day...

</F>