[Python-Dev] patch assignments?

Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:38:23 -0500 (CDT)

I just noticed a patch assignment made to me on June 30th:

    http://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=100688&group_id=5470

with a comment from Tim on July 10th about it having been assigned to me.

In the flood of patch submissions and updates I guess I missed this.  The SF
patch change mails say *nothing* as far as I can tell about what the nature
of the change of status of a patch is.  With all changes going through the
patches mailing list, more interesting stuff can get lost in the sea of
stuff I'm not particularly interested in.  Consequently, I would have hit
'd' seeing a subject like "Add 'isatty(fd)' to posixmodule".

Has anyone asked SF for a more complete patch mailing?  If not, I will
probably unsubscribe from patches@python.org so I can be assured that those
notices I get are actually for me.

--
Skip Montanaro, skip@mojam.com, http://www.mojam.com/, http://www.musi-cal.com/
"To get what you want you must commit yourself for sometime" - fortune cookie