[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src configure.in,1.134,1.135

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 05:53:30 +0200 (CEST)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

> Vladimir Marangozov writes:
>  > Closes patch #100832
>  > (but I can't assign it to myself, nor close it -- sorry)
>
> Vladimir,
>   I just checked your permissions for the patch manager, and
> everything is enabled.  You should just be able to set the status and
> assignment in the pull-down menus at the top of the form, and the
> values are updated when you click on "Submit Changes" at the bottom of
> the page.
>   Did this not work for you, or was it not clear that that's the way
> to do it?

The latter. Thanks for the clarification. I'll check this out.
Besides, I think I screwed the logic of this patch as now I get a "no"
answer while it should be "yes" on my combo. So I definitely need to
assign this patch to myself and fix it!

--
       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr