[Python-Dev] more SyntaxError subclasses!

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:04:30 -0400

[Vladimir Marangozov]
> Fredrik, I don't want to let this thread die, since I'm firmly +1
> on your proposal and the recent patches about more detailed syntax
> errors are ... well, recent <wink>. That said, what's your next
> proposal about making more progress on this? :-)

PEP!  Unless someone picks up on a thread instantly and implements it, it
*always* fades away, doomed to reincarnate as if it were a new idea year
after year after year, all the same arguments, all the same rebuttals, all
the same greatness and noise <wink>.

[/F]
> I'll post a more complete proposal later...

PEP it.  Barry will be delighted to give it a Unique Global Identifier so
that next year I can just say RTFPEP207-ly y'rs  - tim.

RTFPEP201-ly y'rs  - tim