[Python-Dev] Re: [Fwd: Discussion: Introducing new operators formatrix computation]

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:22:38 -0700

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 12:11:53PM +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> please move further discussion to comp.lang.python.  this
> discussion doesn't belong on python-dev.

Fredrik -- I've been reading your notes a bit, and you're being
antagonistic, belligerent, and unfair. I'm not sure it is called for.

As for the discussion being here? It isn't his fault. Somebody *else*
brought it here, and he is merely trying to respond to the questions and
concerns that have been brought up in this forum. I think he has got every
right to do that.

You should chill out and back off.

Cheers,
-g