[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/nondist/nondist - New directory

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:16:22 -0400 (EDT)

    PP> Yeah, I know. Working in the middle of the night. I tried to
    PP> remove it immediately but obviously didn't succeed. If its
    PP> still there, maybe someone can enlighten me on how to dump it.

You can't.  Somebody with access to the repository will have to remove
it, but even then, if someone else has already done and update and
gotten the new dir, it'll mess up their working directories.  Best to
just leave it empty and let "cvs up -P" prune it out.

-Barry