[Python-Dev] Python-dev summary: Jul 1-15

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:13:21 -0400

Thanks to everyone who made some suggestions.  The more minor
edits have been made, but I haven't added any of the threads I missed
because doing a long stretch of Emacs editing in this lame Windows terminal
program will drive me insane, so I just posted the summary to python-list.

<rant>How is it possible for Microsoft to not get a VT100-compatible
terminal program working correctly?  VT100s have been around since,
when, the 1970s?  Can anyone suggest a Windows terminal program that
*doesn't* suck dead bunnies through a straw?</rant>

--amk