[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/nondist/peps pep-0200.txt,1.1,1.2

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:31:53 +0200

some comments:

> +     * SyntaxError enhancements - Fredrik Lundh
> +       =
http://www.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2000-July/012981.html

ouch.  what part of this "proposal" has been accepted?
hopefully the latter part (the "error number" part).

http://www.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2000-April/010051.html
> +       This function is expected to be part of C9X (check).

patch #100895, I hope.  note that snprintf and this implementation
are not equivalent (the safe version of PyErr_Format allocates a buffer
large enough to hold the message).

btw, don't forget patch #100941 (a bug fix to the new windows
popen code).  I'm working on a slightly modified version of David's
patch -- should be ready for check in on monday...

</F>