[Python-Dev] "Michael Bryan Becraft": Brainbench Test in Python

Guido van Rossum guido@beopen.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:00:39 -0500

Anyone interested?  Please write directly to him.

--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://dinsdale.python.org/~guido/)

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:31:23 -0400
From:    "Michael Bryan Becraft" <michael.becraft@brainbench.com>
To:      <guido@python.org>
Subject: Brainbench Test in Python

Dear sir,

I am developing a test in Python 1.5 for assessing the skills of Python
programmers, and wonder if anyone within your organisation would be
interested in reviewing the test questions for us.  I need at least one more
reviewer, a task which generally takes 4-6 hours.  The pay for the task
would be $200 total (I realise that is not much), but would appreciate the
input if there are any interested colleagues.

If anyone is interested in what we do with online certifications, they can
register to take free tests at our site.

Thanks for your time,
Mike Becraft

Michael Bryan Becraft
Assessment Development Manager - Brainbench
Telephone: (703) 437-7849
Facsimile: (703) 437-7801
http://www.brainbench.com
mailto:michael.becraft@brainbench.com