[Python-Dev] Failing regression tests...

Mark Favas m.favas@per.dem.csiro.au
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:36:05 +0800

[Jeremy Hylton just wrote:]
I just proposed some guidelines for contributing code, which probably
cross your message in transit, that included a guideline that no
checked in code should cause the regression test to fail.

I know 64-bit platforms aren't mainstream (yet), but test_ucn has also
been failing (test test_ucn crashed -- exceptions.UnicodeError :
Unicode-Escape decoding error: Invalid Unicode Character Name) for quite
a while now on these beasts. Bill Tutt proposed a patch, which Tim
critiqued, while at the same time /F was producing another way of doing
it <g>, and...

--
Email  - m.favas@per.dem.csiro.au        Mark C Favas
Phone  - +61 8 9333 6268, 0418 926 074   CSIRO Exploration & Mining