[Python-Dev] Revised 1.6 jobs list

Christian Tismer tismer@tismer.com
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 18:44:31 +0200

"M.-A. Lemburg" wrote:

> > Unicode: Compress the size of unicodedatabase
>
> Christian was working on this one, but I never got the
> patches ... Chris ?

Schmurpel :->

Something came in between where I couldn't resist
to work on... yes, the microthread stuff was it.

Not to talk of the starship mess, which will hopefully
end by this weekend...

Ok, it is a pain for me to go for a sub-optimum solution,
but yep, I'll force me to write the code gen now.

> Still, you've got a point there: Trent's patches are getting
> piled up and due to the fact that they touch many different
> parts of the code, they are likely to get in the way of other
> patches.

patch-as-patch-can-ly y'rs - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>