[Python-Dev] Revised 1.6 jobs list

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 13:55:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     JH> One of the problems I'm having is keeping track of which
>     JH> patches are still outstanding.
>
> SF has a patch manager but I haven't played with it much.  In fact, I
> can't seem to find it for the Python project, but it's there in the
> Mailman project.

You can administratively turn those things on/off, I thought. You're an
admin, Barry, so you should be able to turn the thing on.

Cheers,
-g

p.s. and yah.. there are damn too many projects at SF that are just a
project name. no code, no description, all features enabled for no
purpose, etc... Newbie coders, me thinks. Python is Goodness because it
does disable the unused items.

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/