[Python-Dev] Patch management

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:42:29 -0400

[Andrew Kuchling]
> So, I no longer have much of a problem with moving patches to SF,
> though I *still* think the mailing list would be sufficient with a bit
> more focused effort; sorry, Tim!

"Do something" to supply that focus on this mailing list, and then I can
stop bothering with the move.  That would be great.  But repeating that if
the list worked, it wouldn't be broken <0.7 wink>, has not proven sufficient
to fix it.

> But at least we're not going to burn weeks looking at different patch
> manager products, and then arguing about them, which is what I feared
> most.

Same here.

well-actually-the-radio-on-the-drive-down-to-va-got-me-more-worried-
    about-lyme-disease-ly y'rs  - tim