[Python-Dev] SF patch manager...

Ka-Ping Yee pingster@ilm.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> I've received the first round of notification message from the
> patch manager and can't really say that I like them.

I wish i could propose Roundup, but it currently lacks the
ability to decode e-mail attachments.  Aside from that, it
has reasonable (if basic) e-mail handling, colour-coded
status and priorities, and so on.

I would jump on it in a second except that the Software
Carpentry deadline is also this Friday and i'm still barely
pulling that thing together.

Of course, if you feel like hacking it up to do attachments
feel free to get it at http://pingster.com/roundup.html and
hack away!

Alternatively i suppose you could keep the patch files on
SourceForge and do the discussions in Roundup as an interim
solution?  Messy, i know, but it might be an improvement.

-- ?!ng