[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Lib/test README,NONE,1.1

Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:54:49 -0500 (CDT)

    Trent> Cool

Thanks.

    >> To run the entire test suite, make the "test" target at the top level:
    >>
    >> cd ...
    >> make test

    Trent> This is a UN*Xism, on Windows and UN*X:
    Trent> cd ...\Lib\test
    Trent> python regrtest.py

Thanks, I'll check into it.  I'm a Unix weenie so am (blissfully) unaware of
how Windows weenies do these things... ;-)

    Trent> A sample walk through to create a test might make it more
    Trent> approachable for people. As well, it would be helpful to mention
    Trent> test_support.{verbose|TESTFN|...}.  But I have no right to bitch
    Trent> about good work.

I'll check into that as well.  The README file was created in about 30
minutes and was a good excuse to test my checkin capabilities on something
that wouldn't break anything. ;-)

Skip