[Python-Dev] Checked in new PC\config.h

Tim Peters tpeters@beopen.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:18:03 -0400

[Mark Hammond]
> 	I noticed that PC\config.h still had a reference to
> "Python16.lib".  I simply checked in a new version without
> submitting a patch or following any other process.  I hope
> this was appropriate.

IMO, if you're an expert in an area and need to make a change in that area
that indeed needs to be made and isn't going to screw anybody (and because
you're an expert in that area, you're not wrong in your judgment of that
<wink>), just do it!  We'll see the diffs come by later.  Guido, Barry,
Jeremy, & Fred have been working that way a long time now.  If they didn't
want us to work that way too, they shouldn't have given us the ability to
commit.

empowering-the-masses-ly y'rs  - tim