[Python-Dev] delegating (was: 1.6 job list)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:40:38 -0500 (EST)

Greg Stein writes:
 > Note that some of the problems stem from CVS access. Much Guido-time could
 > be saved by a commit-then-review model, rather than review-then-Guido-

  This is a non-problem; I'm willing to do the arcane CVS
manipulations if the issue is Guido's time.
  What I will *not* do is do it piecemeal without a cohesive plan that
Guido approves of at least 95%, and I'll be really careful to do that
last 5% when he's not in the office.  ;)

 > commits model. Fred does this very well with the Doc/ area.

  Thanks for the vote of confidence!
  The model that I use for the Doc/ area is more like "Fred reviews,
Fred commits, and Guido can read it on python.org like everyone else."
Works for me!  ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>