[Python-Dev] 1.6 job list

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:19:36 -0500

[Guido]
> OK, that's reasonable.  I'll have to invent a different
> reason why I don't want this -- because I really don't!

[Barry]
> Tim's Fifth Enlightenment is all the reason you'd need, /if/ you can't
> be persuaded to change your mind :)

No no no no no:  "namespaces are one honking great idea ..." is the
controlling one here:  Guido really *does* want this!  It's a question of
timing, in the sense of "never is often better than *right* now", but to be
eventually modified by "now is better than never".  These were carefully
designed to support any position whatsoever, you know <wink>.

although-in-any-particular-case-there's-only-one-true-interpretation-ly
    y'rs  - tim