[Python-Dev] CVS woes...

Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:57:51 -0600

Does anyone else besides me have trouble getting their Python tree to sync
with the CVS repository?  I've tried all manner of flags to "cvs update",
most recently "cvs update -d -A ." with no success.  There are still some
files I know Fred Drake has patched that show up as different and it refuses
to pick up Lib/robotparser.py.

I'm going to blast my current tree and start anew after saving one or two
necessary files.  Any thoughts you might have would be much appreciated.

(Private emails please, unless for some reason you think this should be a
python-dev topic.  I only post here because I suspect most of the readers
use CVS to keep in frequent sync and may have some insight.)

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/