[Python-Dev] documentation for new modules

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 1 May 2000 11:23:06 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote:
 >   The "winreg" module needs some documentation; is anyone here up to
 > the task?  I don't think I know enough about the registry to write
 > something reasonable.

  Of course, as soon as I sent this message I remembered that there's
also the linuxaudiodev module; that needs documentation as well!  (I
guess I'll need to add a Linux-specific chapter; ugh.)  If anyone
wants to document audiodev, perhaps I could avoid the Linux chapter
(with one module) by adding documentation for the portable interface.
  There's also the pyexpat module; Andrew/Paul, did one of you want to
contribute something for that?

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>