[Python-Dev] Python Query

Christian Zupancic czupancic@beopen.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 16:44:20 -0700

--------------AF8E1B3E17F2CC7DF987495F

Greetings Python Developers,

Please participate in a small survey about Python for BeOpen.com that we
are conducting with the guidance of our advisor, and the creator of
Python, Guido van Rossum. In return for answering just five short
questions, I will mail you up to three (3) BeOpen T-shirts-- highly
esteemed by select trade-show attendees as "really cool". In addition,
three lucky survey participants will receive a Life-Size Inflatable
Penguin (as they say, "very cool").

- Why do you prefer Python over other languages, e.g. Perl?

- What do you consider to be (a) competitor(s) to Python?

- What are Python's strong points and weaknesses?

- What other languages do you program in?

- If you had one wish about Python, what would it be?

- For Monty Python fans only:
What is the average airspeed of a swallow (European, non-migratory)?

 THANKS! That wasn't so bad, was it?  Make sure you've attached a
business card or address of some sort so I know where to send your
prizes.

Best Regards,
Christian Zupancic
Market Analyst, BeOpen.com