[Python-Dev] statically nested scopes

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:29:55 +0200 (IST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> I'm not saying that we definitely should add this to 2.1 (there's
> enough on our plate already) but we should at least consider it, and
> now that we have cycle GC, the major argument against it (that it
> causes cycles) is gone...

This is the perfect moment to ask: what do we have on our plates for 2.1?
Shouldn't we have a list of goals for it or something? As a first-order
approximation, what PEPs are expected to be included? And, most the
conspiracy-theory question, what are Digital Creations' goals for Python?

We now return you to our regularily scheduled bug fixing.
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez