[Python-Dev] Accessing RH 7.0 on SF?

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 23:10:32 +0100

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 04:55:44PM -0600, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Someone posted a bug about the bsddb config stuff related to RH7.0, which I
> don't have direct access to.  I've seen others access different Linux
> dialects on the SF site.  Can someone explain how I can access RH7.0 there?
> All I really need to do at the moment is peruse the /usr/include/db3 stuff.

I don't think they have it, yet. RH7 is pretty new after all. I can give you
an account on my home machine if you want, though, it's RH7. Only accessible
through ssh currently, but if you want I can turn on telnet. Just send me an
email with login/pw you want ;) Or if you'd rather I peruse the db3 stuff
for you, that's fine too.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>