[Python-Dev] Re: Revamping Python's Numeric Model

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:49:25 -0500 (EST)

Jeremy Hylton writes:
 > I thought we discussed this earlier and agreed that a little bit of
 > control over the process was healthy.  I would prefer to see all PEP
 > creation go through Barry.  We can circulate drafts in email before

  I think I hadn't actually noticed some of that email, or perhaps
there was a conversation I've forgotten.  Fine.  I still don't see a
problem for people creating PEPs; there's always email and the files
can be pubished at alternate locations before a number has been
assigned.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>