[Python-Dev] PEP Process Inefficient?

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:12:28 +0200 (IST)

The key problem, as Jeremy noted, was that there is no archive of
discussion about the PEP. I had a much more long winded and roundabout
way of saying that. Also, a minor related problem is that when the
only address on the PEP points to me (for example), I get all the mail
about the PEP personally -- and I'm loath to bounce it to a public forum.
*Having* a public forum which is *indicated in the PEP* would solve that.

I could phrase that as a point-by-point answer to Jeremy (and originally
did) but I decided that that would be idiotic.
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez