[Python-Dev] Rich Comparisons and New Coercions

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:50:10 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> [Moshe, on rich comparisons]
> > Nope. I'm not even sure if they're going to be in 2.1. DA?
>
> Yes, they should go into 2.1.  Moshe, you are listed as co-author of
> PEP 207.  What's up?  Also, I thought you were going to co-author PEP
> 208 (Reworking the Coercion Model).  What's up with that?  Both are
> empty!

Ooops, the PEP-0207 thing is a mistake -- I meant to change 0208.
No time now, I'll change 0208 back to DA later tonight. (Sorry
for being so israelo-centric <wink>). The 0208 PEP should get
done before the weekend. (Your weekend, not mine).

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez