[Python-Dev] Re: [Bug #121013] Bug in <stringobject>.join(<unicodestring>)

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:07:22 +0100

Michael Hudson wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>
> > The test is only supposed to assure that we don't trip again. It's
> > not intended to work in some way *before* applying your patch.
>
> Yes.  I don't know what I was thinking earlier.  Too many beers last
> night, perhaps.
>
> > I always try to integrate tests for bugs into the test suites
> > for my mx stuff and AFAICTL this also seems to be the Python
> > dev style.
>
> Do you want to check it in then?  I can't.

Best is to put it up on SF as patch. Someone will then pick it up and
check it in sooner or later. In any case that'll prevent it
getting lost.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg