[Python-Dev] Patch to avoid conflict with older versions of Python.

Barry Scott barry@scottb.demon.co.uk
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 23:19:21 +0100

I still think that Python needs to fix the problem with the API between
the core and the extensions. That way all the version checking would work
for Windows and Unix.

But since that approach has been rejected I'd take any change to python
that reduces support calls.

		BArry