[Python-Dev] Re: PythonLabs Team Moves to Digital Creations

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:45:02 -0400

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> I am proud to have found a new home for my entire team: starting
> today, Tim Peters, Barry Warsaw, Jeremy Hylton, Fred Drake and myself
> are working for Digital Creations.  We will be spending part of our
> time on core Python development (including Jython and Mailman) and
> part of our time on Python infrastructure improvements that also
> benefit Zope.

Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway), Digital Creations is
proud and thrilled that the this team has joined us.

These are indeed exciting times!

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!