[Python-Dev] Need some hands to debug MacPython installer

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:11:07 +0200

Charles,
sorry, I didn't see your message until now. Could you give me some information
on the configuration of the mac involved? Ideally the output of "Apple System
Profiler", which will be in the Apple-menu if you have it. It appears, though,
that you're running an old MacOS, in which case you may not have it. Then what
I'd like to know is the machine type, OS version, amount of memory.