[Python-Dev] Re: WHOA!!! Screw up on my part: how do I undo this (Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: black - Imported sources)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:21:48 -0400 (EDT)

Barry A. Warsaw writes:
 > One a directory's been added, it's nearly impossible to cleanly delete
 > it from CVS.  If it's infected people's working directories, you're
 > really screwed, because even if the SF admins remove it from the
 > repository, it'll be a pain to clean up on the client side.

  In general, yes, but since the directory was a separate module (in
CVS terms, "product" in SF terms), there's no way for it to have been
picked up by clients automatically.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>