[Python-Dev] PyObject_SetAttr - is it the only way types should set attributes?

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
15 Aug 2001 16:55:46 -0400

Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com> writes:

> I worry especially about third-party extension modules.
> Accordingly, I took a look at
>
>     http://www.python.org/doc/ext/dnt-type-methods.html
>
> Unfortunately, that section seems to be truncated (in the TeX source as
> well).

That would be because I ran out of steam at that point - a few months
ago there were no docs on this at all!  I'm glad someone's fleshed it
out a bit more - something else I haven't gotten round to this summer.

Cheers,
M.

--
  My hat is lined with tinfoil for protection in the unlikely event
  that the droid gets his PowerPoint presentation working.