[Python-Dev] memory leaks in 2.2

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:36:51 -0500

[Tim]
> more may be lurking.  It's not a Good Sign that test_binop has
> vanished from the list now but everything else is still there.

[Fred L. Drake, Jr.]
>   Err, test_parser is no longer on the list!

Which is bad news:  it means that test_binop and test_parser had leaks for
reasons independent of each other, and of all the others on the list:  we're
not making swift progress on these.  You only looked at test_parser because
Guido assigned it to you.  I only looked at test_binop because I was
coughing too hard to get any difficult work done <wink>.