[Python-Dev] memory leaks in 2.2

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
06 Dec 2001 08:42:23 -0500

"Martin v. Loewis" <martin@v.loewis.de> writes:

> > It's hard.  Bugzilla has some good features there w.r.t. "unverified"
> > vs. "new" vs. "accepted" and "fixed" vs "resolved", QA contacts, keyword
> > handling for milestone/release targets, etc. I'm not sure how the SF
> > bugtracker compares in practice but from a distance it seems a little
> > weak there.
>
> SF recommends to use the Group for "unsupported",
> "unverified". Unfortunately, the filtering capabilities leave a lot of
> wishes.

Is roundup usable yet?  I played with it a bit yesterday, but I'm not
really sure what's needed.  It would have the advantage that if it
didn't do something we needed, we could probably club it into doing it
easily enough.

Cheers,
M.

--
  I never disputed the Perl hacking skill of the Slashdot creators.
  My objections are to the editors' taste, the site's ugly visual