[Python-Dev] tracker admin

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:26:58 -0500

I just discovered a few new (?) features of the bug/patch tracker
admin page.

- You can disable anonymous submission.  I've done this for all our
  trackers (bugs, patches, features), since we have way too many
  problems with anonymous submissions where the user doesn't provide
  enough info and we have no way to get back to them.

- You can provide custom text for the "submit new" page.  I've added a
  warning about the annoying upload checkbox, and some additional
  suggestions for patches.  Please feel free to provide additional
  suggestions.