[Python-Dev] memory leaks in 2.2

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:34:19 +0100

> btw, what's the right way to flag something as a feature
> request?

I'd prefer to see them in the Feature Requests tracker. The Feature
Requests group predates the separate feature requests tracker; if they
are in a separate tracker, people won't have to go over them again and
again

> both the data type and the group fields can be set to "feature
> request", but I'm not allowed to change the former.

At the moment, it might be fastest if you post the numbers, so I can
reclassify them. Alternatively, someone with appropriate powers could
give you write access to the feature requests tracker, and the data
type field (I think you need to be tracker admin for that).

Regards,
Martin