Feature Requests (RE: [Python-Dev] memory leaks in 2.2)

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:04:55 +0100

Tim Peters wrote:

> The SF Feature Request tracker didn't have any Categories defined.  I've now
> added the same Categories as are available in the Bug tracker:
>
> Build
> Demos and Tools
> Distutils
> Documentation
> Extension Modules
> IDLE
> Installation
> Macintosh
> Parser/Compiler
> Python Interpreter Core
> Python Library
> Regular Expressions
> Threads
> Tkinter
> Type/class unification
> Unicode
> Windows
> XML

Would be nice if we could also have Groups "Python 2.3", "Python 3k",
etc.

> Caution:  it *could* be that when you change trackers, the Category is lost;
> you may have to set it again after it's moved (this was certainly the case
> when the FR tracker didn't have any Categories).

Changing the data type pretty much reset all fields for me (including
the assigned field which is particularly annoying) and the URL
becomes invalid too.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH