[Python-Dev] Python 2.2.1

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
23 Dec 2001 18:08:44 +0000

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org> writes:

>   I've created the branch release22-maint as the Python 2.2
> maintenance branch.
>   We don't yet have a Patch Czar for 2.2.1, though.

I've just spent half an hour fiddling with gnus to the point that it
should be easy for me to keep a log of checkins that should be put on
the release22-maint branch.

This isn't me volunteering to be Patch Czar, by the way... I don't
know if I'll have time for that, but I hope that doing this will help
whoever it ends up being.

Cheers,
M.

--
  About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a
  pencil with a blunt axe.  It is equally vain to try to do