[Python-Dev] Case sensitive import.

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:23:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Patch passes regr test and import getpass on Linux, so I'm prepared to
> commit it for 2.1a2.  Y'all are going to have to stress test it on
> other platforms.

Revised patch builds on macosx.

'make test' finds the same 4 unrelated errors it always gets on macosx,
so it's not any worse than before.

It passes my own test cases for this problem.

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
		"All operating systems want to be unix,
		 All programming languages want to be lisp."